Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit on Aogamers? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Status
    Banned

GameTracker FAQ (Ranking explanation)

Server Management

How does server ranking work?
    GameTracker ranks servers based on the past 30 days of activity. In simple terms, it is the average players but the average players value is not what GameTracker will look at. It will look at the trend of players throughout the month and recent activity plays an important role that can push you up or down. Naturally, larger servers will rank higher than smaller servers. Things like the total number of players in the stats, total scores, and length the server has been on GameTracker (more than 30 days) do not affect ranking.

Why can't my server be added?
    There are many possible issues going on. Please check through these:

1. Your server is online and running smoothly
    2. You have set up your server correctly especially to any stats related config options
    3. Your server is not firewalled, or the firewall is set up correctly to not be blocking GameTracker from scanning your server. (Some may also need to modify the router)
    4. You are entering both the IP and Port in the IP box. Such as you type in 123.234.345.456:12345 in the IP box when it should only be 123.234.345.456
    5. You are not updated to the latest version. Notably, earlier versions of UT3 and Ventrilo 2.3 do not scan well.
    6. Your server is located in a country that blocks all foreign traffic.
    7. You are entering your Local IP (LAN) which looks like 192.168.x.x. You need to enter your public IP. If this is your local computer, google "what is my ip" to find websites that will tell you your IP.
    8. Your domain name is not resolved to an IP, so GameTracker cannot find out the IP to start tracking with.

If you ever need to create a post about this, please test your server from your own computer with a tool such as hlsw (hlsw.org) to see if your server can be scanned or not. When/if you do post, you need to include your server IP, port, query port and game.

My server shows the wrong game or location, has old player stats, unwanted blog posts, etc
    To reset stats or modify other options, claim the server. To do this, visit your server's page and click the link to "Manage" the server. You'll see a button to claim the server with instructions by it if you are confused. Once claimed, the other options will become available on that page and you will be able to use the other owner options.

My banner isn't updating the server name or game, what is wrong?
    The banners are cached and can take up to an hour to update the server name or game displayed. If you have an issue where it has remained unchanged for a significantly longer time, please post a bug report.

My server isn't updating the player list, what is wrong?
    This is commonly noted after you first start tracking your stats. The top player list is always on a delay, usually up to a few hours but has been noted to take longer on certain occasions. Please wait at least 24-48 hours before reporting a bug.

If your server is selectively not reporting players, you will want to think of it differently. Has the player changed their name? If that's the case, are you looking under the new name? GameTracker tracks by player name.

Can I change the IP or Port on my server's page or transfer statistics?
    This is not possible. You will need to add the new IP and Port combination to GameTracker. There may be options to help this situation out in the future.

Can I merge player names?
    This is not possible. The best option to keep these close together is to link both to your account so you can see them together on your profile page.

How do I remove a server from the website?
    To delete your server from GameTracker, claim the server. To do this, visit your server's page and click the link to "Manage" the server. You'll see a button to claim the server with instructions by it if you are confused. Once claimed, the other options will become available on that page and you can use the delete option. Note: GameServers.com and GameTracker.com Premium servers cannot be deleted.

Why does my server show that there are bots on my server when there are not?
    Bots show on a server when:

1. The player has 999 ping.
    2. The player has erroneous ping, like -1.
    3. The player reports back as a bot.
    4. The player's name starts with "bot."

Please resolve which ever issue you are having and check it later.

Clans and Clan Management

How does clan ranking work?
    Your clan's rank looks at both the number of members and the popularity of the servers assigned to it. The more members you have, the more your rank will move up. The number of servers will also affect your rank some, the more you you have the more your rank will move up. Lastly, the most important factor is the popularity of the servers assigned to your clan. GameTracker will look at the ranks of your servers in relation to the other servers in that game.

How do I delete my clan page?
    Visit the clans overview page located within your account: http://www.gametracker.com/account/manage/my_clans.php Click the Delete button next to the clan.

GameTracker Premium

Where is the best place to get support for my GameTracker Premium server?
    We do not provide support for the servers unless there is a issue with the service. The reason the servers are priced so low is because they are self-managed, meaning there is no 24/7 support crew to help configure your server. We would recommend you visit a game fansite and ask your questions there.

GameTracker.com General / GameTracker Forums

Where do I request a game to be tracked?
    There is a sticky thread in the "Bug Reports" forum for this.

Where do I report a server that is reporting fake players?

Where do I request new server, player, clan, or other banners?

Why isn't something getting done? What takes so long for you to add features?
    GameTracker listens to the community. All posts on the main forums are read by a moderator or admin. Many bug fixes and improvements are completed each week with a lot of input based on the community. Features requested may be put on a to-do list, but each are read and evaluated to prioritize important tasks.
    Source: GameTracker Forums.
    http://forums.gametracker.com/showthread.php?t=11039

Status
    Banned
    well in other words...that rankings are like lagued...they show you the 3 or 4 days before stadistics...when kg started crashing it standed on the 2nd place for 1 week,..then when it was fixed it crashed to 14th place and now we re going up agian...its lagued

Thread Information